DRIVE DIGITAL INNOVATION!
The fastest way to transform your ideas into applications
Gear up with Managed Mobility and achieve greater value with more security in less time.
The commercial markets are expanding at an ever growing rate. New companies are opening and older companies have to innovate and change they way they do business. They have to incorporate new changes to give the best services to the client.
Expand Your Business with Mobility
Business is no longer confined to a physical location — a good thing.
With the use of mobile your customers, employees and partners can use their own devices and the apps they love to get in touch with you everywhere and anywhere.While you may be embracing mobile, your enterprise may fear the unknown — and worry about the way enterprise mobility solutions can be implemented. We understand these concerns. How do you secure corporate data, while making it easy for your users to interact with you? We offer a breadth of enterprise mobility solutions that can cover your every-mobility need, helping your business grow through mobile.
Need for Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Mobility is a cost effective solution having all the information and functionality that of a CRM application can provide.
- Enterprise Mobility can be integrated with Cloud-hosted services which provides the users to respond to scheduled changes and new emails on the move.
Benefits of Our Enterprise Mobility Solutions
Gaining real business advantage is what enterprise mobility is all about — and should be. Mobile device management and rock-solid security are givens, and just the starting off point. Create digital products and services that delight your users and deliver value faster.
- Increased Productivity.
- Improved Efficiency.
- Portability and Availability.
- Greater Responsiveness.
- High Scalability
- Significant ROI.
- Improved User Experience.
- Geo-Location and System Independence.
Five steps to making mobility work
It’s about working smarter
A good enterprise mobility strategy focuses on empowering employees by making the right information, expertise and processes accessible to people when they need it, wherever they are working, across devices.
There are many factors involved in mobilising your organisation and every organisation is at a different point on the journey to mobility. But here are five steps to make the journey smoother:
- Build the business case first – often it is missed because of the reactive way in which IT has to respond to business demands
- Put end users first – get them involved right from the start and they’ll be more likely to use the devices to their full potential
- Plan for the future – develop a secure, multi-vendor approach and strike the right balance between economies of scale and the complexity of managing a range of smart devices
- Make sure it’s all properly secured – especially because of the increasing number of people who are accessing corporate networks with their own devices. Employee-owned devices will be compromised by malware at more than double the rate of corporate-owned devices
- Align your HR and IT policies – you need policies that are clear and consistent about where responsibility lies