The following terms govern the access, viewing or use by you (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "You") of www.techxchange.asia (hereinafter referred to as the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Technology Xchange Asia Pte. Ltd. a company incorportated in Singapore with it office located at 605A Macpherson Road, #07-07, Citimac Industrial Complex,Singapore 368240 ("TechXchange").
- TechXchange shall mean TechXchange, a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore
- User Information shall mean any information provided by the User including company name, corporate information, description of services provided or services desired, telephone number, email address, physical address and the like.
- Website shall mean www.TechXchange.asia
WEBSITE ACCESS AND USER REGISTRATION
- You agree and understand that this Website and the contents are intended for people who are of the age of 18 years or above. You hereby represent that You are 18 years of age or above and competent to contract.
- You understand that for the purpose of effectively using the Website You will be required to provide accurate information including User Information.
- You represent that You have all rights required to provide the information that You have provided to the Website, including the User Information and represent that they are true and accurate.
- If You are registering as a buyer, You will be required to submit an initial registration form with the required User Information to get basic access to the Website. The level of access shall be determined by TechXchange in its sole discretion.
- Upon completion and submission of the registration You will be sent an email at the email address provided in the registration form. The email will contain a link to a webpage which You will need to access and enter the verification details contained in the email.
- Once You have completed the verification process, You will be sent login credentials for the Website, within twenty four (24) hours. These login credentials will be a username with an accompanying password
- If You wish to use all the features available on the Website, You will be required to accept the TechXchange TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUYERS.
Service Provider Registration:
- You can only register as a service provider if You are a company limited by shares that is duly incorporated and registered under the laws of the country in which your headquarters or principal office is located.
- For the purpose of empanelment as a service provider on the Website You will need to provide all the information asked for in the registration form available on the Website, including relevant User Information, required for TechXchange to evaluate Your credentials and Your suitability to be enrolled as a service provider by TechXchange.
- You undertake that all information provided by You while requesting empanelment as a service provider is accurate and that You have the right to provide the information to TechXchange. You acknowledge and authorize TechXchange to use such information in any manner required for processing Your request for registration and empanelment on the Website. You understand and agree that TechXchange may, in its sole discretion, determine Your suitability for registration as a service provider and may accept or reject Your request for registration and empanelment
- Once You have been evaluated and approved for empanelment as a service provider, subject to Your compliance with and acceptance of the TechXchange TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS, You will be sent an email at the email address provided in the registration form. The email will contain a link to a webpage which You will need to access and enter the verification details contained in the email.
- Once You have completed the verification process, You will be sent login credentials for the Website, within twenty four (24) hours. These login credentials will be a username with an accompanying password.
You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and agree that the password is intended for use solely by You. You agree and undertake to access the Website only using the username and password sent to You. TechXchange may in its sole discretion permit or deny Your registration either as a buyer or a service provider.
You will be solely responsible for Your acts on the Website including those conducted under the username assigned to You.
You understand and agree that TechXchange may, in its sole discretion, terminate Your access to the Website without notice and You waive any right to claim access to the Website or any other claim that You may have. Any data of Your usage may be retained or deleted at TechXchange's sole discretion.
You agree that the User Information uploaded can be used and viewed by other third parties who access the Website.
- You agree that You will use the Website only for the purposes of procuring or advertising and selling information technology services or information technology enabled services in accordance with other applicable agreements that You have entered into with TechXchange.
- You will use the Website and any information available in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
In relation to the use and access of the Website its content and features, You agree and undertake not to:
- upload, transmit or publish any information on behalf of a third party, including any User Information of any person other than You, and more specifically, You will not impersonate another person;
- upload, transmit or publish any information or material which is threatening, abusive, obscene, derogatory (in any form), defamatory or libelous, discriminatory, racially or ethnically objectionable or contains pornography;
- violate the privacy of any person;
- upload, transmit or publish any viruses or other malware, to corrupt, interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise impact the Website, TechXchange's computer systems, or the computer systems of other Users or third party systems;
- upload transmit or publish anything which You do not have the rights to or any material which infringes the intellectual property rights (in whatever form) of any third party;
- access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using log in credentials of any other User;
- use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes or for sending any unsolicited materials.
- The contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, software, audio, pictures, logos, icons, are the sole property of TechXchange or its licensors. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with TechXchange or its licensors.
- To the extent required, You grant to TechXchange a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, transferrable, sublicensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, trade names and other forms of Your intellectual Property which You have provided TechXchange.
- You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of this Website or any of the contents therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website save for any User Information that belongs to You.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and You will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
- You agree and understand that the contents and services on the Website are available on an "as is" basis.
TechXchange does not represent in any manner that:
- the information, data or contents of the Website are accurate;
- the Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
- the integrity of the information on the Website or information You upload will be maintained;
- it endorses any of the views of any of the Users who may have posted contents;
- it has verified or guarantees the quality of services or representations made by any User of the Website;
- it has verified the credit worthiness of any User;
- it has screened or verified any of the information posted herein;
- the Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
The Website is only a platform for the interaction and facilitation of transactions between two Users of the Website. Any contractual or commercial agreements are agreed to between Users alone and neither the Website nor TechXchange shall be in manner liable or responsible for these commercial arrangements. TechXchange is not responsible for any breach of any contract concluded by any of the User/s.
Any disputes between any Users are to be resolved between such Users and TechXchange is not responsible and shall not be required to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreement between such Users.
You expressly release TechXchange and where applicable its director, officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website.
- Subject to applicable laws, TechXchange hereby disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, its contents and functionalities, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Where applicable laws do not permit the disclaimer of warranties to the extent detailed above, the said warranties are disclaimed to the maximum limit permitted by applicable law.
- TechXchange reserves the right to remove any contents on the Website.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. TechXchange is not responsible in any manner for the contents of these third party websites and if You should choose to use the link to view the third party websites, You choose to do so at Your own risk. TechXchange does not endorse the contents nor in any manner represent the accuracy or correctness of information on such third party websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Should You have any complaints regarding the Website, including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the Website, copyright infringement and the like, or any issues related to data privacy please report the same to admin@TechXchange.asia or call our call center at +65 3163 0043
Please provide Your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that TechXchange may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- Termination: TechXchange reserves the rights to terminate Your access to the Website at any time, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge TechXchange's right to do so and waive any claim that You may have arising from such termination. Notwithstanding the termination of access, all provisions which by their nature are intended to survive, shall survive termination and continue to be applicable.
- Force Majeure: in no event shall TechXchange be liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of god.
- Access: TechXchange does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction You are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to You.